The Leon Family

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases,
his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your
faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23


Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Leon Christmas 2007







Wow...it's been a while since I've updated...So much has happened since then...What can I say? God is truly so good...We were blessed to witness Baby Jesse's first Christmas and watching both he and Camila's eyes of wonderment on Christmas day was just a blessing in itself. I am so grateful that God allows us to just breathe in all of these precious moments. Jesse was mainly enjoying the wrapping paper and boxes, yet he did find his police car from his Grandpa most entertaining!! We are so grateful for 2007, for it has brought us much and we are looking forward to what lies in store for us in 2008. How blessed are we to have many treasured friends and family. Thank you for being in our lives and sharing in our many joys. May you all have a blessed and prosperous new year!

No comments: